Pollys Gin oozes Marshmallow, Chocolate and Wafer after all is an ode to an Aussie chocolate bar icon so when we craved gin infused brownies we just had to add Pollys Gin as the staple ingredient.
Pollys gin is made from...
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter
- 250g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 60g cocoa powder
- Splash of vanilla essence
- 60g plain flour
- A handful of white chocolate chips
- A handful of mini marshmallows
- A large pour of Pollys Gin
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C or 160c fan forced, line your baking tray
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl. Melt the chocolate gently over simmering boiling water in a pan, or microwave.
- Add butter and the caster sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy. Beat in the 4 eggs, one by one.Add in the vanilla essence and give everything a good stir.
- Slowly pour in the melted chocolate into the mixture and mix.Do this until all of the melted chocolate has been added.Add white chocolate chips and marshmallows and the gin.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and flour and gently stir.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin and put into the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, place the brownies on a wire cooling rack.
- Serve with a big G &T or your favourite coffee